Now in the third generation of our family business, we have over 30 years' experience providing an elegant and dedicated service to the community for the families of those who have passed away.
Our aim is to alleviate the burden on the bereaved, we are committed to making all necessary funeral arrangements and giving advice as requested. Please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a consultation.
• We offer a personal & understanding service
• 24-hour service
• Advice & arrangements undertaken upon request
• Pre-paid funeral plans available through Golden Charter
• Cater for all religions & cultures
• Private chapels of rest
• UK & International Repatriation
• Funeral arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home
• We operate one branch where everything is done on the premises
• Weekend funerals
• Full washing facilities available with trained staff if required
After supplying funeral vehicles to the funeral profession across the West London area since 1968, John and Jennifer Tiney opened Southall Funeral Service as a small family run Funeral Directors in October 1982 to serve the local community of Southall and the surrounding areas, offering a personal 24 hour service.
John and Jennifer's son Michael joined the business in February 1996, while their son David joined in April 2004, to carry on the tradition thus making it a second generation family run Funeral Directors.
Then in 2017, Michael's son Ben joined the business, to make it a third general family run Funeral Directors.
Southall Funeral Service are proud to be associated with S.A.I.F. (The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors) and adhere to their Code of Practice and standards and are inspected to ensure we maintain these. We are also a member of N.A.F.D (National Association of Funeral Directors).
Mon - Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sat: 9.00am to 12.00noon